Customer Service Representative
This position will be responsible for providing outstanding service to our customer base by managing customer expectations, clearly communicating commitments and quickly resolving any concerns. In addition to the customer interaction, the Customer Service Representative will develop and maintain cross functional relationships with sales, production and logistics teams.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately process and confirm customer orders, and solicit orders as necessary
- Effectively interact with Production and Logistics to ensure customer requirements and requested changes are accurately communicated in a timely manner
- Verify product pricing and accurately invoice customer orders
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with customer questions and/or requests for product information
- Monthly tabulations, reconciliations and invoicing of customers’ consignment programs/sales
- Monitor large customer VMI levels to ensure constant supply within min/max inventory levels
- Maintain customer contract files/NDA records
- Help RSMs with monthly reports and KPI administration
The right candidate will be a self-starter; hold a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of customer service experience; strong attention to detail and problem solving; and have both outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Our organization offers a competitive compensation and benefit plan, including bonus incentive, medical/dental and life insurance plans, and profit sharing.