Aurora Plastics Facilities
Aurora Plastics boasts the two newest PVC compound facilities in the industry – located in Streetsboro, Ohio and Welcome, North Carolina. The two facilities provide PVC powder compounding redundancy. We are strongly committed to investing in polymer compound growth, and have plans for future plant development in other locations on the horizon. Our state-of-the-art facilities have a blending capacity of more than 500 million pounds. Designed to remove all non value-added steps in the manufacturing operation, we optimize best practices and have the most current technologies. Our industry-leading techniques provide real time, statistical control that has set the benchmark for product quality and compound consistency in both powder and pellet forms. We ensure that all key ingredients are weighed and verified to within 0.20% accuracy, which is unmatched in the industry.
Our manufacturing facilities also offer:
- Industry leading tolerance on manufacturing processes
- Only prime raw materials are used in production
- Product samples and test runs customized to your equipment and formulations
- Dedicated silos, tote bins and all inventory is controlled through automation
- Rheology, color and powder/pellet properties are measured several times during production
- In-house R&D laboratory including a complete analytical equipment portfolio
- Technical team is experienced offering cutting edge technology providing field proven and laboratory verified compounds
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified with design, and achieved this designation in just 68 days. Aurora Plastics continuously strives to lead the industry in providing quality products you can trust.